Rod Bridges was admitted to the Mississippi Bar in September 2022 and is an associate attorney at Watkins & Eager. Rod practices primarily in the areas of real estate and commercial finance, working with developers, lenders, and title companies on commercial, multifamily, and tax credit projects.
Honors & Recognitions
- Staff Editor, Mississippi Law Journal
- Member, Alternative Dispute Resolution & Negotiation Board
- American Jurisprudence Awards -- Legal Writing I, Contract Drafting & Negotiation, Pre-Trial Practice, Alternative Dispute Resolution, and Intercollegiate Sports Law.
- Student Body President, University of Mississippi
- Hall of Fame, University of Mississippi
Community & Professional
- Captain, 150th Brigade Engineer Battalion, 155th Armored Brigade Combat Team, Mississippi Army National Guard
Juris Doctor: University of Mississippi School of Law, magna cum laude, 2022 (concentration in Sports & Entertainment Law)
Bachelor’s Degree: B.A., Public Policy Leadership, Sally McDonnell-Barksdale Honors College, University of Mississippi, cum laude, 2016.
- Mississippi state and federal courts, 2022