Adria Johnson is an associate attorney at Watkins & Eager. Her practice is focused primarily in the firm's general litigation practice area. Adria received her J.D. degree, summa cum laude, from the Mississippi College School of Law. During law school, Adria was a member of the Mississippi College Law Review, Phi Delta Phi Honor Society, and a pupil in the Charles Clark Chapter of the American Inns of Court.
Honors & Recognitions
- Phi Delta Phi Honor Society
- Pupil in the Charles Clark Chapter of the American Inns of Court 2022-2023
- Hearin Fellow Scholarship Recipient 2020-2023
- American Jurisprudence awards for Civil Procedure II, Immigration Law, Domestic Relations, Admiralty Law, Health Law, and Law and Literature
- University of Mississippi Provost Scholar
- University of Mississippi Class of Who’s Who Member 2018
Articles & Publications
Adoption of A.M.: To Be or Not to Be… a Family?, Mississippi College Law Review Website, October 2022.