The ABA Health Law Section Nominating Committee is pleased to announce the slate of candidates for Officers and Council members to be voted on by the membership at the ABA Annual Meeting, August 10, in San Francisco, CA.
To be elected:
- Section Vice-Chair: William W. Horton, Johnston, Barton, Proctor & Rose, LLP, Birmingham, AL
- Section Secretary: C. Joyce Hall, Watkins & Eager, Jackson, MS
Council Members: 3-year Terms ending 2016:
- Shannon Hartsfield Salimone, Holland & Knight, Tallahassee, FL
- Walter "Tommy" Smith, University of Florida, College of Pharmacy, Gainesville, FL
- Jay McEniry, Medistat Specialized Pharmacy Services, Foley, AL
Joyce, a member of Watkins & Eager currently serves as the Programs Co-chair for the Health Law Section. Her practice includes Health Law, Public Finance (Bonds), Commercial Transactions and Commercial Lending. Joyce is the Practice Leader for Health Care Law and Public Finance (Bonds).