Watkins & Eager is pleased to announce the launch of its new website. The re-design refreshes the firm’s brand image and offers visitors a smooth format for exploring current firm information. The new website can be found at www.watkinseager.com.
“Our primary focus during the re-design was to construct a website that was easy to navigate and provided visitors with prompt access to key information about our firm,” said James J. Crongeyer, Jr., the firm’s Managing Member.
Compatible with all mainline browsers, the enhanced site is fully accessible on smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices. “We are proud of our new website and the useful information it provides both current and prospective clients,” said Crongeyer. A few key features you will notice include:
- Seven rotating home pages featuring photography from our geographic areas with links to our professionals and practices.
- “Our Practices” are organized to aid viewers in accessing information that aligns with the legal services they seek.
- The “Professionals” pages have a fresh look and were designed to highlight our lawyers’ proficiencies.
- The “News/Articles & Publications” section is user friendly and where you will find news items related to the firm, as well as articles published by our lawyers.
- The “Careers” page better conveys the firm’s culture and values.
Visitors can easily learn more about the firm and our professionals in a minimal number of clicks. We are excited to share this news with existing and prospective clients, and hope they find value in our new website.
Watkins & Eager is a full-service, diversified law firm with a broad trial and appellate litigation practice, as well as extensive real estate, banking, corporate, environmental, and healthcare practices. The firm has offices in Jackson and Hattiesburg, Mississippi, and Birmingham, Alabama. For more information on the firm, please visit www.watkinseager.com.