TreMarcus is admitted to practice before all state and federal courts in Mississippi and before the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. During law school, he served as Executive Articles Editor for the Mississippi Law Journal, and he competed on the Trial Advocacy Board. TreMarcus’ practice consists of general civil litigation, healthcare and medical malpractice litigation, and criminal defense. He also serves as an officer in the Mississippi Army National Guard.
Honors & Recognitions
- Pfizer Legal Alliance Associate Roundtable (2018-present)
- Mississippi Law Journal (2017-18, Executive Articles Editor)
- American Board of Trial Advocates Tom Mason Trial Advocacy Award
- Phi Kappa Phi
- American Jurisprudence Awards
Community & Professional
- American Bar Association
- Magnolia Bar Association
- Capital Area Bar Association
- Jackson Young Lawyers
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Mississippi Army National Guard
- The Mississippi Bar
“Sticks & Stones May Break My Bones . . . But Symbols Hurt, Too: Government Speech and the First Amendment,” University of Mississippi School of Law, Constitutional Law Panel, September 2017.
Juris Doctor: University of Mississippi School of Law, magna cum laude, 2018
Bachelor’s Degree: Business Administration: Management (Minor: Military Science), University of Mississippi, cum laude, 2015